Dear Health Plans Plus Readers
As a reader of this blog, you know that I have commented many times on the health crisis in the United States. There are well over 47 million Americans without any health insurance, and 8 out of 10 Americans do not have a dental plan.
There are many reasons for this situation. These include:
- The cost of dental and medical insurance has skyrocketed in recent years to the point where the average American can no longer afford it.
- The cost of healthcare has risen steeply. An extended hospital stay without insurance can put you in debt for well over $100,000. Prescriptions for newer drugs can cost patients hundreds of dollars forcing many people to cut their pills in half or make that choice between buying groceries or being able to afford their medications.
- More and more companies are either eliminating their health benefit programs or asking their employees to contribute a much larger and sometimes unaffordable share of the cost of these important benefits.
- If you work for yourself or your company does not have health insurance, a plan of your own will be very costly and probably unaffordable.
- If you have a pre-existing condition, you will probably not qualify for health insurance even if you can afford it because the insurance companies are only out to make a profit and not to help people afford healthcare.
As a reader of this blog, you know that I have recommended discount health plans as one solution that individuals and families can take to provide their loved ones with valuable health benefits. I have been an Independent Business Owner for AmeriPlan for 2 years, and based on my experience, I feel confident in recommending the AmeriPlan Discount Programs.
AmeriPlan has been in business for 16 years and is a member in good standing of the Consumer Health Alliance, the National Association of Dental Plans, National Association of Health Underwriters, the Direct Selling Association, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Companies like CVS, Walgreens, LensCrafters, J C Penney, Sears, and Rite-Aid, provide our optical and prescription benefits. We also have extensive networks of doctors, dentists, chiropractors, as well as other health providers. The qualifications of these providers are checked out thoroughly by AmeriPlan and are likely to be familiar names in the community. Our entire dental network was built on patient referrals.
A Free Gift for You for Trying Our Benefits
How would you like to try out our benefit plans and receive a free gift for signing up to any one of our benefit programs? You have a choice of 2 free gifts. Here are the details:
A FLY AWAY VACATION FOR 2!
You and a guest will enjoy 3 days and 2 nights hotel accommodations PLUS 2 round trip airline tickets to your choice of one of these destinations:
* Las Vegas, Orlando, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Reno, Puerto Vallarta and Cancun
* You can choose from your favorites like Petco, Office Max, Macy's, Nordstrom, Target, Walmart, Lowes, Best Buy, Circuit City, Staples and hundreds more. Shop till your heart's content, find the product that you want at the best price available and when you decide to make the purchase you will get the best online pricing AND you will earn a cash back rebate check. These cash back rebates will be sent to you when you have accumulated $25.00, or more in rebates.
Discount health plans can provide individuals and families with a low cost and effective alternative to expensive medical and dental insurance coverage. At AmeriPlan, we have 4 great affordable plans to choose from. Prices range from $19.95 to $59.95 per month and cover an entire household. These plans include:
- Dental Plus – Save up to 80% on all dental services. Includes discounts on prescriptions, vision care, and chiropractic treatment. Savings are available on cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, orthodontia, and lasik eye surgery. This plan can literally cut your dental bill in half.
- Basic Health – Discounts on doctor visits, lab tests, hospital advocacy, hearing aids, diabetic supplies, a 24 hour Nurseline, and much more.
- Total Health – Includes everything in both the Dental Plus and Basic Health programs including hospital advocacy.
- Total Health Plus – This is our complete package. It includes everything in both the Dental Plus and Basic Health programs plus the AmeriPlan Auto Club, the AmeriPlan Identity Theft Assistance program, and AmeriPlan Legal Services.
Should you become hospitalized, AmeriPlan’s hospital advocacy plan will send a professional advocate who will negotiate your bill with the hospital and work out a payment plan for the balance based on your ability to pay. This allows the patient to avoid bankruptcy proceedings which is the last thing that you need when recovering from a serious illness. We have testimonials on dramatic reductions in hospital bills. In addition, we have a prescription advocacy program which allows income eligible patients, who cannot afford their medications, to receive their prescriptions for free.
For more information on our discount benefits call 1-888-357-1768 or visit: